Saturday, October 10, 2009

My Elephant @ Seksyen 17

This Thai cuisine located at Happy Mansion, Seksyen 17. I would said is a nice environment to dine it and the food are delicious.





I actually called and pre-order the 'famous' duck curry 2 days ahead, however, it is really sad that on that day i received a call from them saying that the duck did not deliver to them so no duck curry for us. That's disappointing as i been looking forward to try the dish.

We ordered Tom Som, Clear Galangal-Lemongrass-Lime Soup. For us, it is rather spicy but the taste is there. Unlike other Tom Yum soup is just spicy don't have the taste there.




We replace the Duck Curry with Green Curry Chicken. This is dish is not that spicy and i think can't really go wrong with this dish in Thai Cuisine.




For vege – we ordered fried mix green, which this is nothing special, just ordinary fried vegetables. The taste was just average.




Next is the steam fish with Lemongrass dressing. This dish is excellent as it taste bit sour and some sweetness in it.




They served brown rice + jasmine instead of normal white rice and it serve on banana leaf  J








Overall, it was a nice dinner. I will definitely go there again, there are other dishes that I will want to try. I will rate their food as above average. It is just my 2 cents. Visit their website My Elephant.

No comments: