Monday, July 27, 2009

Mille Crepe @Food Foundry, Happy Mansion, PJ

I read about this in KYspeaks blog and decided to try it outas i LOVE dessert. Mille Crepe is made from lots of layer of thin crepe. I ordered vanilla and stawberry flavour mille crepe.


The texture and the flavour is so so nice. The first bite of it was...hmm...it taste so good and i cant wait for my next visit. Personally i prefer the strawberry mille crepe. There is chocolate mille crepe as well, which i decide to save it for the next vist. If i remember correctly, it cost around 9.50 - 9.90 per piece.

On my second visit, as usual, i order two mille crepe, this time is chocolate and strawberry flavour. The first bite still taste as good as the first visit. However, after few more bites, it is diminishing value as we do not enjoy as much as last time till we got 'jelak'. I dont think we will want to eat mille crepe for a very long time..hehe. However, it is still worth trying.

No comments: